Commercial printing .. Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobilehair

Reaction score
Hi all, I have designed a flyer on microsoft publisher but now want to get it printed commercially. The site I want to try is the one I have seen on here "bestprinting" My problem is that it says to send them the artwork it must be a certain format,embedded fonts? etc. etc. Has anyone else sent something they did on publisher? I have worked out that I can save it as a JPEG which I think is ok but the embedded font, colour selection and the rest leaves me clueless!! Any help very gratefully received!! :|

any help really gratefully received as I am desperate, frustrated and lost with what to do and really to get these printed ASAP! :cry::sad:

I had huge problems a couple of months ago trying to do this with a website on line, I got really frustrated. I ended up getting the whole done by this company, Email Work: [email protected]
Home
I had 10,000 done by this company, ditched my own design and they did a brilliant job for the best price that I could find. Cant print prices on here but it was very good and I was thrilled by them. Hope this helps.

hi i did my flyers on m.s publisher then used bestprinting to print them. all i did hun is send it to them in pdf format. to do this you go to help in publisher and type in convert to pdf and it will go through with you step by step how to do it. its so easy even for someone like me whos useless at that kind of thing. then you just save it on your computer as pdf and send that to them. i received my flyers with about a wekk and was very pleased with them.

hth's x

Hello,

Just saw your post about printing... my dad has a printing business so if you are stuck or would like a quote then feel free to have a look at his website, www.chapelpress.com all that design jargon totally stresses me out too!! Hope you manage to get it done! :)

Latest posts

Back