Comparing brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.chi

Reaction score
I'm doing up a salon and I'm not sure on which brand to use. The choices I have are between redken, matrix, affinage, osmo, keratin complex, And evo profesional.maybe I'm just giving myself too much to think about but has anyone tried any of these brands and completely didn't like it or yet loved it? What are the pros and cons? I've only ever used redken colours and hair care but I wanted to try something els.. Help please!!?

We used to use osmo and found the colours where not covering at all so switched to Affinage and had no probs. we still use some osmo products tho x

I love osmo products but agree their colours arnt that great sadly, adore redken products and colours, but for me loreal colours are the best, perhaps use a seperate colour and product range? :) xxx

We used to use osmo and found the colours where not covering at all so switched to Affinage and had no probs. we still use some osmo products tho x

That's so weird cus I was told that affinage didn't cover grey well... :S

I'm Matrix through and through, tried other brands over the yrs and couldn't get on with them for various reasons and always went back to Matrix
Find some friends with different hair types and road test some brands :)

We've had no probs with Affinage not covering at all :) x

I use affinahe and it's great- u use 10 vol with grey not 20 unless the start is very thick I.e indian

Evo products are fab! Didn't know they did colour?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Matrix for everything! Love their colours.... Using the color insider range. I also use the shampoo, conditioners and styling range (design pulse). Love it all. Can't recommend it enough. The SoRed range is brilliant, really vibrant beautiful colour results.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back