Competition red polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candy cupcake

Reaction score
Happy New Year geeks!

I plan on entering my first competition this year, and wanted to know your favourite brands and shades of creme red polish for competitions are?

I currently work with vinylux but have been recommended hunk of burning love by spa ritual for competitions.

What is your polish and shade of choice?

Remember, no shimmer or pearl, just creme!

Thanks all x

Sent from my GT-S7275R using SalonGeek mobile app

Jessica do lots of cream based reds but I don't know if I'd recommend it for competition work as it's not particularly fast drying unless you use the quick dry drops.

i used Shellac Wildfire when i competed at 2012 Nailympics (gel polish category)

HTHs x

My gelish educator told me "hot rod red" was widely used for competitions, it's a proper true red

I thought you had to use a polish rather than gel polish/shellac?

But enjoying the shades so far!

What category is it? In the gel polish category at Nailympia, I used Wildfire as well.

Students tip and overlay challenge at UK nail tech 2014 nec Birmingham x

I think I may go with vinylux wildfire, unless anyone thinks this may not be allowed?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using SalonGeek mobile app

I believe that Red-y To Wear is also a competition shade, I'm sure my Gelish Ed told me that x

I entered the Scottish nail tech 2012 last year in this category and we were given a nail polish to use

Latest posts

Back