Competition rules

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
Hi all

After having two years away from the competitions I have decided to get back in there and compete again but was wondering have any of the rules changed at all. I have been onto the Beauty UK website but the forms are not there to download yet.

Ello you, long time no speak to! Hope you are doing well and it would be great to have you back in the comp room. I dont do the Beauty UK comp, but the rules for the Pro Beauty comp in London in March are all live on the Professional Beauty website if that is any help.
Rachel x

hi ya uys hoping you can help me!

ive decided to bite the bullet and enter my first competion (i think it will be good constructive cristism more than anything) but dont know which catogry i should sign up for ive been doing nails for 2 yrs 2001/ 2003 had a break and got back into them in 206 till present. so i dont come up the novice but dont think imthat good for the others. any suggestions?

thanks xx:rolleyes:

Just replied to this on the other competiton thread. Let me know if you need any more help!

Latest posts

Back