Competitions - where to start ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e_lucy

Reaction score
I was just wondering where I can get information about Competition nails. I love my profession and am very creative, I would love to start to show my work ... any hints or tips would be greatfully received.

Lots of Love :hug:

Lucy x

hiya
if you do a search on comp nails it brings up loads of info
i just had a wee look to see if there were a post or two i could link but there were so many ....lol

Jess
xox

ps.. a few tips from me... get booked on a comp class (been a god send for me competing), make sure you have a suitable and reliable model and of course practice!

Yes a model who has excellent nail beds is your first port of call two if possible in case they break anything the week before. Also you wouldnt put a masteriece inside an ikea frame would you so you want a decent frame to put your naisl in .

Get a list of rules and regualtions from the people running he competitiona dn make sure you pre enter, its cheaper for youa nd youdont ahve to hunt around for the bits you ahve it lal ith time to spare.

what category are you thinking of entering?

scratch has acomp on at the moment for nail photography and nailympics are on in may then its professional nails in sept.
HTH

Latest posts

Back