Complementary therapists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne3

Reaction score
Hi I'm pretty new to posting and not sure where to post but just wondering are there any complementary therapists on here? I'm newly qualified to lvl 3 in aromatherapy, reflexology and body massage I'm starting my lvl 4 in September. I would love to hear from other newbies and more experienced therapists or if anyone knows of any other posts of forums more specific to comps would be great. Thanks Jo x

Hi, I do aromatherapy, massage, hot stones, reiki, holistic facials and have just started a crystal therapy course. I always feel that there should be a section here about holistic/ complimentary therapies. I find lots of good info in the skin section though. I would also be interested to know if there are any good forums around, there's some on various awarding body and guild websites but they're not as good or active as the ones here. Xx

Hi, I do aromatherapy, massage, hot stones, reiki, holistic facials and have just started a crystal therapy course. I always feel that there should be a section here about holistic/ complimentary therapies. I find lots of good info in the skin section though. I would also be interested to know if there are any good forums around, there's some on various awarding body and guild websites but they're not as good or active as the ones here. Xx

Hi this group does seem to be busier than others I have found. I will have a look on the skin section. Maybe if we get enough complementary and holistic therapists posting here we might get our own section [emoji120]

Massage is part of skin.
Those other treatments aren't beauty therapy or hair related.

There is "healthy pages.com" but still not as active as here.

I forgot to add, there are some Complimentary Therapist private Facebook groups. So you may want to have a search on FB too! ;)

I'm qualified in various holistic and beauty therapies, but aromatherapy is my main passion I've started a blog and YouTube channel to promote the safe and sensible use of essential oils, because there's so much crazy and misleading advice out there for home users.
I think this is one of the best forums for therapists, certainly the most active!

Latest posts

Back