Condtioner for lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeepPaws

Reaction score
Hello All.
This has probably been covered, and I've had a hunt and can't find anything, so please don't shout.

Does any of you know a good treatment that I can retail/use on my clients to enhance the growth of lashes please?

Also, the name/address/details of where I can purchase?

Many Thanks!

Just having a bump.............anyone?

Hiya Hun,

Didn't want your post to go un-answered. :)

I dont retail any myself at the moment, but I have heard of two- Latisse & Revitalash.

The Revitalash (I think) contains a topical treatment that was used to treat patients with Glaucoma.
I've seen it in action on a friends dad that was suffering with it.

He ended up with the most fabulous long, thick & black lashes I've ever seen, he was quite embarassed by them, but I know alot of ladies, including myself that would have killed for lashes like that!! :)

I've had a nosey round for you and just seen it on The Eyelash Emporium's website, however it is quite pricey, but if it does what it says on the tin.....

Hope this helps a little. X

Thanks so much for the info,, will whoosh of and have a nosy
xxx

Lash essence gold is a nourishing lash tonic which promotes growth and is suitable to use with or without extensions - sold by abx beauty products and also through nouveau. It's quite popular with my clients, and reasonable rrp.
hth x

ive heard amazing stories about a product that conditions n promotes healthy lash growth its called LA Science, a new product that has also been brought about using ingredients that have used in the treatment off illnesses etc...looking forward to trying it myself!! :green:

Latest posts

Back