Confidence issue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amina17

Reaction score
Hello, i'm newly qualified nail technician and struggle with confident to start my mobile business, here are some of my work and i would greatly value your comments and advices. Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 133
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    588.7 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    544.1 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    258.7 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    968.3 KB · Views: 90
Hello, i'm newly qualified nail technician and struggle with confident to start my mobile business, here are some of my work and i would greatly value your comments and advices. Thank you

Wow is all I can say. Very talented
What products do you use x

Oh thank you. I use gelish x

I think they are lovely, you should be proud of your work! xx

Wow! You have nothing to worry about! I felt the same when I started out 6 years ago. Apparently I had the skills but lacked the confidence. I promise it gets easier! The more sets of nails you do the more compliments you get....the more compliments you get the more your confidence grows. None of that happens if you don't push yourself though. Go for it, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!

Get yourself out there, your work is certainly good enough!

Thank you guys for your lovely comments, very much appreciated x

Your work looks great! You got this! I am just starting at a salon for the first time next week and I'm also crazy nervous, so I totally understand what you're feeling. I'm struggling with my confidence too. But you're going to do well! :)

Everyone fells nervous at first . Thats completely normal. As a trainer I can honestly say that you nails are of a very good standard . Your colour application is very neat and you art is wonderful

Just take a deep breath and do it . The first time is always the hardest but remember to tell yourself that you ARE good enough and they are coming to you because you know more than they do ;-)

Good Luck
x

Latest posts

Back