Confused! What eyelash training Course??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raajk

Reaction score
Hi

Just looking for some help, i am wanting to do eyelash extension course, so can offer this service in my salon. Currently swithering between two after giving it much thought.

Nouveau Lash or A H Francis??? Has any one ever used any of these, any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

I haven't trained with either of them but I have just trained with Flirties and can recomend that course. Trained with Louise and had a fantastic day and my model loved it so much. she had never thought of having her eyelashes extended and is now going to carry on having them done.

Hi
I'm looking to do the same myself!
Noveau lashes arent the cheapest but another company were charging £800 for training!
I've just come across a website called lash beauty who offer starter kits but dont say anything about training ( maybe because they are Australian!)
Can anyone else let us know of anywhere that is reputable and doesnt charge the earth for training?

Michelle

Hi
I'm looking to do the same myself!
Noveau lashes arent the cheapest but another company were charging £800 for training!
I've just come across a website called lash beauty who offer starter kits but dont say anything about training ( maybe because they are Australian!)
Can anyone else let us know of anywhere that is reputable and doesnt charge the earth for training?

Michelle

OMG £800 :eek:

im not allowed to put prices in the threads but if you would like info on the flirties lash training and costs just send me a PM or email through this site and i will help you all i can,

thanks for the recommendation Caz :hug:

Also have a look at Lash Perfect, they are so much cheaper to train with and are excellent at making you feel calm when on your first set! Its only one day training too! But everything is covered in that time.

www.lashperfect.co.uk

Also have a look at Lash Perfect, they are so much cheaper to train with and are excellent at making you feel calm when on your first set! Its only one day training too! But everything is covered in that time.

www.lashperfect.co.uk

My competitor is currently offering lash perfect.

I have now gone wth Nouveau lash and have my first traning day tomorrow really excited.

Anyone have any helpful tips for me?

I had this dilemma and decieded to go with Nouveau also. I'm a real sucker for training and believe it is of upmost importance and to me felt that Nouveau offered the best especially with there training tiers. I have no tips sorry but best of luck and hope the training day goes well, I've got mine on the 2nd. x

I've had some leaflets through my salon for a company called Lash FX - By Atlantis Beyond Beauty Academies... (its not the same as the american company lashFX)

Has anyone heard of this company, I'm thinking about training with them but i need some referrals please.

Thanks guys
A x

Latest posts

Back