Consultation forms on an iPad?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Reynolds

Reaction score
Hi guys
I'm a home salon and am looking at moving everything into my iPad. I would love to be able to have all my client consultation forms on there too, however when creating a form on pages or Microsoft word there isn't a section or an option on a signature from a client.

Dose anyone know of any apps that will do this?

X

Problem is security and data protection. Make sure anything you do is encrypted. A password lock on the ipad isn't enough :)

You can do this through Ovatu which is a booking app. It costs £15pm for a lone worker. The other option is to photograph your paper forms and upload them to a an online storage but it has to be secure. You can then store all your paperwork elsewhere x

You can do this through Ovatu which is a booking app. It costs £15pm for a lone worker. The other option is to photograph your paper forms and upload them to a an online storage but it has to be secure. You can then store all your paperwork elsewhere x

Have you used ovatu for long? Looks good as an online system which is what I'm looking for x

Ovatu is fab. I thought I was being silly getting it just for myself but it makes a huge difference. The online booking is a godsend and clients love it too.

Have you used ovatu for long? Looks good as an online system which is what I'm looking for x
I've had it since last October. It's been amazing. Easy to use and online booking is super easy for clients. Worth trying as no tie in x

Last edited:
I've had it since last October. It's been amazing. Easy to use and online booking is super easy for clients. Worth trying as no tie in x

Thanks for the reply! Will look into it x

I am always wary of getting people's signature on ipad/screen. I find my signature never looks the way I write it on paper. I am afraid that if it came to being in court and the other side claimed it was not their signature and produced examples of their signature could you lose. The only reason I worry about that is aftee seeing a case during a summer job in a legal department. A guy was denying it was his signature on a document. Judge asked him to show him the signature on his credit cards. It was different to the form. He one the case.

Latest posts

Back