Consultation forms & signatures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlotteR

Reaction score
I've been going through all the posts on consultation forms/client record cards as I'm currently in the process of creating a form which I can use for my clients & then keep a record of! Something I am still unsure of is the need for a client signature.

Any advice on whether a signature would be needed, and in what context it should be used would be great!

Does anyone know where I can find this information out!

You can purchase consultation forms from some suppers, they are pre printed and carbon copied, i get mine from Foxy x

Yes you do need a signature on your client record cards. The reason is to state that the information they have given you is correct (& your insurance usually requires a clients signature too).
I'm not hair but you would refuse to wax someone using Roacutane (acne medication) as this makes the skin too fragile to wax, if a client did not disclose their use of the medication and you waxed them you would use the signed client record card as proof the client did NOT tell you and so you were not at fault, they were at fault for non disclosure.

Yes you do need a signature on your client record cards. The reason is to state that the information they have given you is correct (& your insurance usually requires a clients signature too).
I'm not hair but you would refuse to wax someone using Roacutane (acne medication) as this makes the skin too fragile to wax, if a client did not disclose their use of the medication and you waxed them you would use the signed client record card as proof the client did NOT tell you and so you were not at fault, they were at fault for non disclosure.

Ah I understand, thank you! I will definitely make sure I include one then :)

Thanks for your help!

I get my clients to sign a consultation form, and also sign an after care sheet, i keep the signed copy and give them a normal copy. I also on the back of my consultation form have a table with dates for their refit, and get them to sign every time they have a refit to confirm that the information provided on the reverse of the consultation form is still accurate and true.

I get my clients to sign a consultation form, and also sign an after care sheet, i keep the signed copy and give them a normal copy. I also on the back of my consultation form have a table with dates for their refit, and get them to sign every time they have a refit to confirm that the information provided on the reverse of the consultation form is still accurate and true.

Thank you, this will be useful for extensions!

Latest posts

Back