Converting to NSI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's an nsi store in hillington and there's vat free days .. I get texts from them ( because I done my spray tan training at their beauty school )

So it might be good for you to go down and see everything In person ... I will warn you though... You will want loads of their stuff ! Hahaha ..

I know for a fact that when I've done my training I will be using nsi :) xx

Oooh! I think I will go down in 2 weeks once I'm paid and buy loads of new stuff! :D thanks! When is their next vat free day?and I'm assuming I'll need to take my certificate with me to prove I'm qualified so I can shop there? X

This made me smile...as every time I go on their website, I end up buying more than I really need. I have a ton of their different coloured acrylic powders and they are all great. I'm very happy with their product, and I have only just found them about five months ago. I always used young nails products before, which are great..but NSI is far cheaper, and really really easy to work with!! Enjoy your shopping trip....

I love nsi and their conversion course is now free x

I love nsi and their conversion course is now free x

Hi Nikki is it only free in England? I looked at the Scottish site and it said £75 plus VAT X

Latest posts

Back