Cool Blue pump?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsByShakira

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Just a quick question, I usually use Mundo Hand & Foot sanitising spray to sanitise clients hands before a treatment. I used to use the Mundo Hand gel, but found it would leak all in my bucket bag when ever I would go out to a client has the pump didn't have a lock.

I'm slowly running out of the hand & for spray and want to try Cool Blue, as it's CND so it matches the rest of my products 😋.. But does it have a open/close pump so it doesn't cause spillages? x

Hi geeks,

Just a quick question, I usually use Mundo Hand & Foot sanitising spray to sanitise clients hands before a treatment. I used to use the Mundo Hand gel, but found it would leak all in my bucket bag when ever I would go out to a client has the pump didn't have a lock.

I'm slowly running out of the hand & for spray and want to try Cool Blue, as it's CND so it matches the rest of my products 😋.. But does it have a open/close pump so it doesn't cause spillages? x

Yes :) push the pump down and twist to lock it.

Xxx

Yes it does have a lock on it, I always keep mine locked and never had any spillages x

Oh brilliant! Thanks guys x

Hi geeks,

I used to use the Mundo Hand gel, but found it would leak all in my bucket bag when ever I would go out to a client has the pump didn't have a lock.

Sorry to hear that your product has leaked.

The Mundo Sanitizing Hand Gel DOES have a locking top. Simply push it down and twist.

If you follow this procedure you won't have any leakages unless the pump has got damaged.

Latest posts

Back