Copper colours on blonde!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickiemma

Reaction score
New to this site so not 100% if I'm doin this right! Won't let me full out profile!!
I need to know on a base 6 with grey and bleach hi lights what would be the best colour to achieve una healys hair, I use matrix usually but any other brand suggestions would be appreciated :)

I'm sure I saw the other day that we just got 6C and 7C in semi! That would be great over blonde as it will deposit tone over the blonde. Not sure on una's colour!

Haven't tried it over blonde so you might wanna strand test first :)

New to this site so not 100% if I'm doin this right! Won't let me full out profile!!
I need to know on a base 6 with grey and bleach hi lights what would be the best colour to achieve una healys hair, I use matrix usually but any other brand suggestions would be appreciated :)

Prepig with perfecton /43 sponge on avoiding roots
dry it in
then do 7/34 koleston perfect 20vol
Then colour touch 7/34 for mids and ends x

Thanks Hun, much appreciated :) that's loreal isn't it :) xx

Sorry just re read and it's wella, that's great :) xx

Sorry just re read and it's wella, that's great :) xx

Yes it's wella I use loreal on mine with the pure copper mix but didn't no weather that would be to bright! X

She's really nervous of goin this colour so I think it'd be too bright until she gets used to it, thank you so much for your help! Xx

She's really nervous of goin this colour so I think it'd be too bright until she gets used to it, thank you so much for your help! Xx

Sorry ment to say maji 7.44 and copper mix!
No probs Hun
Yes stick with the wella then every client iv took from blonde to that love it, it really warms up there skin x

That's great, as I say she's nervous and doesn't wAnt it too bright but also doesn't want just a tinge but also doesn't want to look ginger or too dark! So iv got to get it right lol! Thankyou so much 😊x

Jheez louise not picky is she lol hopefully u get it right for her I love it when a client lets me do something different and end up lovin it x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's great, as I say she's nervous and doesn't wAnt it too bright but also doesn't want just a tinge but also doesn't want to look ginger or too dark! So iv got to get it right lol! Thankyou so much 😊x

she dont want much! Haha Maybe the wella is to bright then I'd say that's unas
What you have described what your client wants isn't lol x

Haha I know!! I'm just goin to do as u say, if she doesn't like it I can always tone it down :) some clients like the look of things but not necessarily for themselves!! Xx

Hiya! Just to let u no i have done the colour and it looks fab!! And the client loved it!! Thank you for all your help!! Xx

Hiya! Just to let u no i have done the colour and it looks fab!! And the client loved it!! Thank you for all your help!! Xx

That's great!!! No probs 😊 x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384871624.805931.jpg
This is how the colour came out :)

What colour did you use? X

It was on blonde high lights so I pre pigmented it and then used 6/43 wella, came out so well and even 😊x

Sorry read that back and it was 6/34 not 6/43 :) x

Latest posts

Back