Coppola keratin treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lalalaurz

Reaction score
Hi guys, my sister has recently moved to the philipeans and this is the keratin blowdry her local hair salon offers. Has anyone ever used it? Just wanna get some feedback before she books in to have it done! Thanks :) x

Hi, I had a look on their website today, purely by chance!!! I emailed them for some more info, pricing and to see if they do samples. I will let you know when I hear back from them!

Yes please do thank u! X

Morning! .. I have had this a few times in the past.rhe more intense one you have to leave and keep dry and straight for 3 days, and the Blow out is great too .. Still loving the Nov Max

Hi guys, my sister has recently moved to the philipeans and this is the keratin blowdry her local hair salon offers. Has anyone ever used it? Just wanna get some feedback before she books in to have it done! Thanks :) x

I have used the Coppola Keratin Treatment and Brazilian Blowout. I love the Brazilian Blowout more because its shinier and prettier but if you have super tight strong curl, Coppolla is better.

Latest posts

Back