Cost of Air Conditioning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkleberry

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

It prob seems like a random q, and Im guessing its most likely a 'how long is a piece of string' question, but does anyone know roughly how much it would cost to have air conditioning installed into a small salon?

Many Thanks!
xx

Professional installers would charge £500 plus for a small salon, however as mentioned above there are now many DIY or mobile devices that you just plugin and a way you go, I brought one for my office for £150 nearly 2 years ago so they may be cheaper now (it's still going srtong by the way!)

Global warming must really be taking effect if air con (a/c) is needing to be installed in the UK! He, he!! Besides that, not much of an expert on prices of a/c in UK but they are great for taking humidity out of air. The uk being damp all the time it is really humid so a/c really good with heat to get rid of the condensation on windows etc, also in the summer it doesn't take much temp rise to feel stifling!!
Us Aussies just like to have a laugh though with the 3 days of sun a year and a/c!! Not rubbing in our good weather or anything though!!:lol:

I would suggest that you go back to the skin professional that prescribed the moisturisers. They will be able to give you exact instructions on how to use them as they would have undergone training etc. They should have given you the right advice at time...I know how it is sometimes though, it is clear in your head at time and then when it comes to it you forget!!
If you bought them else where like the net, then I guess that is why they are cheaper, they don't come with professional advice!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back