Cost of Shellac starter kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouPink

Reaction score
Hi,

I know figures cannot be dicussed within the forum but was wondering if there is any way of me finding out the cost of a Shellac start kit at all? Have called Sweet Squared but dont have an account so they can't advise me.

I trained with Creative back in 1999/2000 but unfortunately have lost my certificates and they have no record of my details as it was so long ago.

I would now love to learn Shellac. I have details of the Shellac course and would need to do a manicure course first, in order to gain the cerificate I would need to open an account. However, before I do this I would really like to get an idea of the outlay for Shellac, in terms of the starter kit, inc lamp to see whether it is all something I can afford to do at the minute.

I have looked on ebay but I know not to buy off there.

If anyone could help I would be really grateful. I would love to get going with the manicure course but dont have an endless pot of money so it is all dependant on the cost of the Shellac kit.

My emails address is [email protected].

Regards

Louise

Have a look at Ellisons website. They are an authorised seller of shellac/cnd products. You can't buy from them without proof of you qualification but prices are given online.

Latest posts

Back