Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzanne1118

Reaction score
Do you do them? Do they work well for you? Do people have the money to prepay for a course?

Thinking of offering them and just wondering how they are going for you! I was thinking of doing - buy 4 and get the 5th free for all treatments.

What do you think? xxx

Do you do them? Do they work well for you? Do people have the money to prepay for a course?

Thinking of offering them and just wondering how they are going for you! I was thinking of doing - buy 4 and get the 5th free for all treatments.

What do you think? xxx

I'm assuming you mean courses of treatments rather than educational courses?

I do a couple of different ones and yes, people do book them. Usually when they're linked in to being ready for an event or for things like Microderm where they know they will need a course not just a one off to get what they want so are in it for the duration.

I don't offer a loyalty system or anything but I have heard that these can work well.

I'm assuming you mean courses of treatments rather than educational courses?

I do a couple of different ones and yes, people do book them. Usually when they're linked in to being ready for an event or for things like Microderm where they know they will need a course not just a one off to get what they want so are in it for the duration.

I don't offer a loyalty system or anything but I have heard that these can work well.

Sorry I wasnt clear, yes I do mean on treatments :lol: So would you only do it on big treatments, like facials and massages?

Yes, I only do it on Microdermabrasion and Facials as a rule. Other than that I have 'bundle' offers but don't do x for the price of y on normal mani's, pedi's, tans or waxing

Latest posts

Back