Covering dark circles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TattooGurl

Reaction score
Wondering if my fellow makeup artists can help me I've been having issues with covering my dark circles they are very dark and sink in a lot like a heroin junkies. For years I've been useing Eye Brights then the Mac C10 concealer then my Mehron HD cream foundation in a Light 2 and the Sephora white gold highlighter.

For years it's covered my dark circles but now at my age it's wrinkling and starting to show the little lines under my eyes. It's not that I have wrinkles but the layered makeup on the very thin skin under my eyes is caking up and looking wrinkled.

I've tried using liquids and minerals like Makeup Forever matt velvet, Kat Von D, Cover FX nothing I try seems to cover the dark and hide and sagging or sunken look as well as my old system but my old system is clearly not working either making me look wrinkled around the eyes.

I'm open to any opinions, tips, tricks and products you can suggest I've been trying to hide my dark circles since I was 14 there part of my face they wont go away just need better methods of hiding them.

Have you tried using Vichy Dermablend concealor? One of the best out there I think!

I love touche eclat , couldn't be without it !

George at asda concealer is amazing! Comes in a silver click pen type thing for about £4.
I've tried loads and I mean loads of different concealers (touché éclat, benefit, Estée Lauder, Dior, I could go on) and this Is the best I've ever used by far and it doesn't settle in any lines.
xx

George at asda concealer is amazing! Comes in a silver click pen type thing for about £4.
I've tried loads and I mean loads of different concealers (touché éclat, benefit, Estée Lauder, Dior, I could go on) and this Is the best I've ever used by far and it doesn't settle in any lines.
xx

Wow might have to try this !

I couldn't be with out my clinque all about the eyes thinks it's 20 but it literally lasts about a year x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Benefit boi ing . The best .

xx

Sounds totally worth the price, I've never heard of it. Is it a big UK brand? Maybe I can find a place to get it online. If I can find it I'll defiantly give it a try. Thanks.

Have you tried using Vichy Dermablend concealor? One of the best out there I think!

Not that brand no I haven't yet. Lucky I can find that brand here in Canada maybe even get a free sample of the Vichy

Not that brand no I haven't yet. Lucky I can find that brand here in Canada maybe even get a free sample of the Vichy

Yeah its a good product! I use the foundation more as a liquid concealor because its too heavy for my skin, but just the tiniest bit dabbed on & blended with a sponge should do the job!

Hi, it soundslike you've got 2 problems to address, dark circles and fine lines.
You need to use an eye product as part of your moisturising routine. This will soften and help smooth out the lines.
When applying the concealer, try applying it in a V shape, the top points of the V starting at the inner and outer corners of the eyes, and then blend in towards the eye. I find this works better than applying in a horizontal line (if that makes sense)

Latest posts

Back