Covering grey for a client who wants to be the lightest blonde ie, 12/0 in igor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this forum and just looking for other peoples views and mabe some suggestions for one of my clients,
She has 90% grey and would like to be a base of 12 in colour so the lighters possible, I use 1/2 9/0 and 1/2 12/0 in igora royal with 6% to try and cover and lift but she says it's not light enough and it doesn't cover enough for my liking! I've tried darker colour on roots with lighter hi/ lights but she doesn't want to pay as she visits every 4 weeks any suggestions plz

Have you tried the white blending blondme range? I recently bought the blondme range but not used that yet. View attachment 58189
This is what it claims anyway.
It's maybe a too high % for this.
Does she want a multi tonal blonde or all over colour?

I haven't tried it yet myself but went on a colouring course with igora and even the teacher could not give me a answer other than it can't be done,

All over same colour sorry, is that blonde me classed as a bleach? I've seen it but not used it

I'm going on their course next month, how did you find it? I reckon if that's the result she wants then you need to use tint to cover the white then bleach packets to lift.

The blondme is a whole range so you get a bleach powder that claims to lift a couple more levels different developers loads of toners then you get those white blending colours which are tubes of colours mixed with 40vol so there like a high lift I suppose with better coverage. You also get 3 highlifts you can add your toners to.

Do u mean mix them together the base colour and the bleach, with 6%? Yeah it was good but just basics really things I already knew, what course is it, the one I attended was free from my rep she sent me and my team, there was a couple of other groups there also hairdressers who knew what we was getting taught lol so depends really

No sorry didn't mean to mix the two of them just to do the tint then add packets. It's the free course I'm going on organised by the rep, I kinda thought it might be pointless. I just wanted to find out more about the concentrates and maybe find out some magic formulas?!

It is useful to refresh your brain, we did enjoy icy just thought it needed some demos instead of just written work,

Yeah your right and it is free.

Latest posts

Back