Crazy Angel help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephlkelly

Reaction score
Need abit of help please, I'm looking to change to crazy angel solutions, the solution I currently use they have 9% which is light/medium and 12% medium/dark plus booster drops if needed, so wondering what crazy angel % solutions are more popular for me to buy or just get the 6% 9% and 13%? Any help would be appreciated! Xx

Hi hun I'm a crazy angel girl. I stock the 9% and 13% and I use both equally. I also add boosters to the 13% for a few of my girls x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh and I have never ever used the 6 and neither have 3 of my therapist friends x

Is the 6% really light? So would u say the 9% is the light/medium and the 13% medium to dark? I'm going to get my bottles Tomoz and wondering if I need to get all % as a therapist said she mostly uses 6 and 9 and never uses 13% as that's really for olive skin tones?

Is the 6% really light? So would u say the 9% is the light/medium and the 13% medium to dark? I'm going to get my bottles Tomoz and wondering if I need to get all % as a therapist said she mostly uses 6 and 9 and never uses 13% as that's really for olive skin tones?

The 6% is really really light. 9 seems to suit even my palest clients. The 13 tends to be for my darker haired / olive skinned clients or my younger ones who love to be dark dark.
I'm fair skinned and freckley and I use the 9. If I'm being lazy and have some left in a pot then I will use the 13 and it's fine I just look darker not orange or anything though. You could always get a full size 9% then a 250ml of each 6+13 and see what you think. I know my area though they all want to look tanned and the 6 just really gives a glow x

I've Also only ever used 9 and 13 I find 13 is most popular for regular tanners and 9 is used more in the winter for a natural glow x

I've Also only ever used 9 and 13 I find 13 is most popular for regular tanners and 9 is used more in the winter for a natural glow x

Jade I think that's the point i was trying to make in my ramble lol. I have a headache and wasn't putting my point across well. :) x

Thanks ladies you've helped me out a lot think I'll get full sized 9 and 13 and just get the small of the 6 but from what you ladies have said I think the 9 and 13 will be more popular with my clients too 😊

Latest posts

Back