Crazy colour??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jotommo

Reaction score
hey guys. i have my hair a 4/0 wella all over and fancy a change,
last year i bleached up most of the top to a 8-9 and then used crazy colour viollette on it and loved it (i had to get rid for my brothers wedding under mum's orders):mad:
anyway i want to go back to it now... my hair is in good enough condition for the bleaching, my problem is last time i had it when i did the roots to the exact same shade as the bleached bit it never took as well and looked greyish purple as apose to the vibrant on the roots and ends?? like root glow but in reverse!!:confused:
i know that sometimes i have to do the purple twice to get decent coverage but the roots always seems a different colour?:grr:

any ideas?? i was thinking if i used a purple base in semi after the bleach up then applied a crazy colour?? of course depending on the condition!!
do you know any nice purple semi's??

thanks in advance xxxxxx

Last edited:
dont knw if this will help but there is a tutorial with some different colours in it...did the pinkand lilac test strands in my beauty therapists hair the other day, both were quite lovely :D xx

sorry i didnt read your post properly...doh. but there may be something nice in that tutorial, i find myself dipping in and out of it a lot

Latest posts

Back