Crazy colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either salon connection or aston and fincher sell affinage (their next door to each other in Cardiff so I can't rember which one it is) framesi pure tones are good for bright colours (their defo aston & fincher)

Either salon connection or aston and fincher sell affinage (their next door to each other in Cardiff so I can't rember which one it is) framesi pure tones are good for bright colours (their defo aston & fincher)
Thankyou Kahuna and sugarplum appreciate it,was weird Hairways is in Basildon I was born there ha:D along time ago.

Hairways. You'll need to call them. I'm yet to try them but Jaymz uses them in all his work

I do! Their newer colour dynamics are much better now they are reformulated.

I know jaymz. I hit you up on Instagram- I'm the Little Hair Kitchen.

I bought the set of 12 colours and 2 pastelisers - it also comes with an ammonia free bleach which isn't too bad. I found it does get a little hot in foils though so will stick to my blondor.

Last edited:
You would have to lift her almost to a 10! Be careful though use Olaplex if you have, I recommend using Joyco for the vibrant colors, Pravana washes out the first time you wash it.

Latest posts

Back