Creative Conversion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley Clarke

Reaction score
Hi

After a long time of dithering on whether to do a creative conversion course, i eventually did my course last week in Milton Keynes and i must say was very impressed with the training the products and the advice given. My model who came for the day was also impressed and for someone who doesn't like the french manicure look, loved the nails i did, so much so that instead of taking them off she asked me to do the other hand when i got home, and they are still looking lovely. if anyone is thinking of doing this course and is dithering like i was i would definately say go for it. It's value for money and the people taking the course have a lot of time to help and are also there for any advice or problems you have after the course. I have wasted quite a lot of money trying out different products/systems i just wish i had done this course sooner as it woud have saved me a lot of money and wasted time.

Shelley

Hi ya,
That is good to know, because i am going on a conversion course in Dec at Milton Keynes, and i cant wait now. Which conversion did you do?
x galaxy x

Im doing my conversion next sunday. And i am abit worried im not great at P/W although been practising alot getting alot better and have to say the brush i am currently using isnt really up to the job!
Did many of the girls take a nail trainer because it does say that you can use one if you havent a model. (my sister was my model and weve had a minor fall out) Shall we say!!!! Just worried that the other techs will have loads of experience and little me although ive been a tech for nearly 18 months still feel i have a lot to learn.

Hi

I did the L&P conversion.

Shelley

Hi Donna

Don't worry at all you will have a great day and to be honest i was concentrating so much on what i was doing i didn't really notice what the others were doing. Also the people who take the course are friendly and approachable so if you do have any problems just ask. I was also worried about smile lines etc. Just relax and enjoy.

Shelley

Latest posts

Back