creative enamel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicki_20

Reaction score
Hi,
i bought some creative tiny take-alongs just to try out as a sample to see how they compared to opi, i got the stickey base coat, compnay red enamel, solar oil and air dry base coat, when ive applied it the base goers on lovely so does the enamel, however when ive applied the air dry top coat the bristles on the brush are more spread out than on the other 2 bottles and it seems to smudge my enamel as i take the top coat to the free edge, is this how the top coat is meant to be or do you think there is something wrong with the one i have, as i didnt uy it direct from sweet sqaured as im still waiting for my manicure cetificate to come through.

just a thought hun, you may be putting your enamel on a tad thickly ? do you do 2 thin coats ???
, as usually by the time you have painted all ten and go back to the 1st finger to apply topcoat it usually is dry enough and shouldnt smudge
i use cnd polishes and use airdry all the time and dont have smudging issues (the only time i ever did was at first when i was putting polish on too thick )
hope this helps a bit

Thank, Ill try that and see how it works i think i was applying it quite quick as i normally dont put enough on the brush and it ends up to streaky, its probabaly just been i think i need to practice my application a bit more.

Latest posts

Back