• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Creative nail tech wanted in Swindon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty crazy

Reaction score
Hi all,

If you are trained in L+P CND then please contact me. I am opening a Skin Centre which offers Creative nails too in Swindon in roughly 3 months time, if you are interested please contact me. I am passing all my clientelle over for nails as i going to concentrate on the skin side.

You would be working in a very friendly environment and i have clientelle ready and waiting!! You would be paid a very competative salary too!!

Thank you for looking

Lisa

:)

Hi Lisa

I've just registered for this site and saw your ad for a Nail Technician in Swindon. I have recently moved to Swindon and am a fully qualified Nail Tech. I am trained in the NSI acrylic system but am sure I could use Creative Nails. I am also fully trained in gel nails also. I'm looking to either go self employed in a salon or go mobile. I'm interested in your idea. Maybe you could email me with a little more information about what it is your looking for.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Lynn :lol:

Thanks for your post Lynn, I will be employing only, the post is only for part time at the moment and you must be fully beauty trained too. Sorry the post didnt say this- i wrote it so long ago and my position has now changed. Best of luck finding work if this is not of any interest to you.

Thanks again

Lisa

:)

hi lisa,iv been a nail tech
for 4 years now im trained with creative l &p and brisa also bio sculpture, and christrio, it would be great if you could send me some more info on what the job your offering is all about thanks heidi x:lol:

Hi I am Creative trained NVQ 3, ALSO Beauty Trained, inch Ear Piecring, Body Massage and Body Wrap and also looking for Part time position
Hope I can be of help
Kathyx

HI i am also looking for a nail tech. very rewarding job in friendly modern town centre salon. also opening a new one soon in winchester. hope to hear fom you for friendly chat.

Latest posts

Back