Creative/OPI products/training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baselrod

Reaction score
Hello! This is my first post, after weeks of reading all the other posts!

Can anybody help?

I am NVQ Level 2 qualified (Beauty Therapist) and have slowly (over the last year) been getting the confidence together to push myself properly into the mobile therapy route. I have so far been using Orly nail varnishes, Creative cuticle remover (excellent!) and Salon Systems lotions and potions (and my polishes have never lasted more than a couple of days - which I am on my way to correcting by reading the other threads discussing this!)

I feel now that I am ready to really promote myself I want to use more "professional" products. I have read up on OPI and Creative and am trying to get "trade" prices and information through. NOW... do I have to be retrained to use their products? or do I use common sense and use them as you would by following normal manicure routine with new products? Can I then advertise that I carry out a "Creative Spa Manicure" with appropriate pricing?

Any help or advice greatly received:confused
(sorry this is such a long question!)
Thanks
Amanda :)
All About You

If you go to Sweet Squared they have the education details listed as well as a catalogue, although I don't think the prices are on there, but they will send you one out in the post if you give them a ring.
As far as I know the education is free when booking a spa mani/pedi course and you just pay for the products, which you would do anyway, at least it was that way unless things have been updated. You can purchase all products apart from the L+P and Gel without doing a conversion, but again, if the training comes free with the products you'd be daft not to take it up.

I can't speak for OPI products as I've not used them, but I can for Creative and they rock :D

hth's a bit

Thanks so much for the information. I have now contacted Sweet Squared and got contact numbers for training and they are sending me a brochure :)

I think Creative is the way to go !!

Latest posts

Back