Creative Training Course...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

debsi75

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am doing my four day foundation course in April @ Leeds & I really can't wait!!
I was just wondering what is included in the kit.....Are all the tools included or do you have to purchase these separate? ( I know this may seem like a silly question :o ) But I have noticed on the product list that the tool wallet is included as an extra to purchase.
Also did you find that you spent loads extra on products? It's just so I can save before I start my course as I'll be like a kid in a sweet shop with all the stuff to choose from!

Thanks in advance

Debbie

Hi Deb, I just answered this a few days a go - do a SEARCH and it should come up!!! :)

Hi debbie

I did the conversion course, and i know its slightly different to the four day course, but as for things you need to take with you, im sure its basically the same. I got a kit with the conversion which included the following: sml bottles ofscrubfresh, coolblue, solaroil, two different types of adhesive, cuticle eraser, box of 100 nail tips, retention+ liquid, pink and white powders, two plasticdappen dishes, a few performance forms. So there is quite a lot, however, im not sure it will be the same for the course you are doing, before we broke for lunch we were advised to go to the creative shop and purchase quite a few other items. They were, if i can remember them, acid free primer, chlori spray, various files (you can get a sample abrasive pack for about 9pounds inc vat)eye droppers/pippettes,and nail fresh, so you will need to take some cash, or a credit card. I think i spent, all in all around the 150pound mark, and i already need to buy more products. We did have to take our normal tools of the trade, nippers, pusher plus etc, etc. Hope this is some help to you and good luck, Michelle x

Thanks Michelle,

Looks like I'll have to start saving already!! :lol:

pinkshell_nails said:
Hi debbie

I did the conversion course, and i know its slightly different to the four day course, but as for things you need to take with you, im sure its basically the same. I got a kit with the conversion which included the following: sml bottles ofscrubfresh, coolblue, solaroil, two different types of adhesive, cuticle eraser, box of 100 nail tips, retention+ liquid, pink and white powders, two plasticdappen dishes, a few performance forms. So there is quite a lot, however, im not sure it will be the same for the course you are doing, before we broke for lunch we were advised to go to the creative shop and purchase quite a few other items. They were, if i can remember them, acid free primer, chlori spray, various files (you can get a sample abrasive pack for about 9pounds inc vat)eye droppers/pippettes,and nail fresh, so you will need to take some cash, or a credit card. I think i spent, all in all around the 150pound mark, and i already need to buy more products. We did have to take our normal tools of the trade, nippers, pusher plus etc, etc. Hope this is some help to you and good luck, Michelle x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back