creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne2005

Reaction score
be4 i give them a ring just would like some info on the foundation course can them ov you who have done the course could you tell me wot the price ov the course is and wot it includes and wot you learn in that one and do you NEED to do other courses to complete, sorry to be a bother but i have done nails for 12m and was just wondering if the foundation course would suit me as i do fancy doing a creative course on l&p:lol:

Hiya hun, who are you already trained with? as it might be that you can do a conversion course.

i did it with my stoke on trent college and also with top talons.

what qualification have you got hun - is it VTCT etc?

You should fill in your profile

If you have been qualified in Nails for approx 1 year with a qualifiation / training that creative recognises you can do a creative conversion course - they cost basically the price of the kit x

just thought it would be better to start from the beginning! or would that be abit ov a waste ov money? is there much different in the foundation and the conversion course!! (price) would you get all the bits with a conversion course?

yea vtct in all nails and ped, we did gel, acrylic, silk, manicures ,pedicures plus nail art

the creative foundation is approx £700 for the L&P & the Conversion is £95+vat
The Foundation is Brill & gives you an excellent 'foundation' as a Nail tech - then you can go on the do the inductions in the other systems & further your training with skill building classes etc.
you get a kit with the conversion but not the uniform & the foundation is over 5 spread out days & the conversion is 1 day x

do you think my vtct would get me on the conversion course cus don't think i could do 5 days as they arnt that close to me and been a busy mum ov 3 i could do one day though!! would you be qualified if you did conversion course?

you are qulified now hun with VTCT!!
yes i am sure vtct is a recognised qualification to do the conversion - once you have done the conversion you are trained by creative & can use their L&P,
The best thing to do is ring the Education Dept at Leeds 0113 2750433

hth xx

joanne2005 said:
do you think my vtct would get me on the conversion course cus don't think i could do 5 days as they arnt that close to me and been a busy mum ov 3 i could do one day though!! would you be qualified if you did conversion course?
Your vtct should get you on a conversion course why not ring them and see what they say as you will get the correct info then and know for sure. They can send you a folio of all the courses they do.

will do that hun thanks for your help!! think I'm just having a off day!! but think I'm defo going to do the conversion l&p course as thats the one I'm not that good at and would like to improve.:p

Latest posts

Back