Quantcast

Critique and Opinions Please Hair Geeks.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Mrs.Clooney

Positive Geek
Reaction score
My daughter is off to a Barmitzvah this evening and she asked me to do her hair in soft ringlets. I did them a bit tighter than she would prefer but I know they will drop a little.

I used Medium GHDs. It took me just over an hour to do them. She insisted on doing her fringe.

Now I would like opinions and critique please as I would eventually like to move into incorporating bridal hair into my price menu on completion of a good bridal hair course.

Do I have potential? How could I improve on or correct mistakes made here? Please be nice but honest, lol :green:, as I am a complete novice. This is only the second time I've attempted this.

Attachments

Danger Mouse

Reaction score
My daughter is off to a Barmitzvah this evening and she asked me to do her hair in soft ringlets. I did them a bit tighter than she would prefer but I know they will drop a little.

I used Medium GHDs. It took me just over an hour to do them. She insisted on doing her fringe.

Now I would like opinions and critique please as I would eventually like to move into incorporating bridal hair into my price menu on completion of a good bridal hair course.

Do I have potential? How could I improve on or correct mistakes made here? Please be nice but honest, lol :green:, as I am a complete novice. This is only the second time I've attempted this.
I think you did a good job, it looks lovely. Mine needs doing before I go out.... fancy it :lol:

Latest posts