Critique please x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C&G Beauty

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320702511.516517.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320702610.691678.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320702610.691678.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 232
Hi all this is my first attempt at sculptured glitter acrylic and pink masque on bitten nails. Any comments or advice would be great fully received xx

Hi all this is my first attempt at sculptured glitter acrylic and pink masque on bitten nails. Any comments or advice would be great fully received xx
The only thing I notice is that the right side of your smile line on the thumb is arched too much and when the image is small on my screen it looks like you've not even finished it off. Hope this makes sense.

Otherwise fab though, much better than I could do if I attempted it - well done.

Hi Emily thank you do much for your comments I see what you mean on that photo , is this angle any better or do you still think its too high? C
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320704449.046929.jpg

Hi Emily thank you do much for your comments I see what you mean on that photo , is this angle any better or do you still think its too high? C
View attachment 9849
Doesn't look as much so but still could be slightly lower I reckon :)

Wow looks fab, I do agree that the smile line could be a tiny bit lower but the shape and everything is Great. I would be made up if that was on my hand. :)

Wow looks fab, I do agree that the smile line could be a tiny bit lower but the shape and everything is Great. I would be made up if that was on my hand. :)

Hi thank you so much, I was quite pleased with my first attempt' ignore the other dusty fingers I'll be finishing them off tomo! Lol

I personally like high and deep smilelines, so I think it looks fab! But I think that comes down to personal preference. And I love the glitters, really sparkly! Overall nice job!

I personally like high and deep smilelines, so I think it looks fab! But I think that comes down to personal preference. And I love the glitters, really sparkly! Overall nice job!
I didn't mean anything about how high or deep it was, just that both sides weren't even.

I didn't mean anything about how high or deep it was, just that both sides weren't even.

I didn't read your first reply, so I've misunderstood! Sorry :o

For a first attempt, I think you've done a really good job! The smile line is just a hair uneven, but holy cow...it's your first attempt!!!

Pat yourself on the back, girlfriend! Job well done!!!

I didn't read your first reply, so I've misunderstood! Sorry :o
Lol, no worries :) I'm like you though and like them high - I'd love to be able to do them but for now I stick to using tips! :o

Thank you all so much for your comments, i've only just noticed this has been moved to here? I have posted another pic with all the fingers which i think look a little better, but yes i do agres they arenot quite symetrical xxx Thanks Again

For a first attempt, I think you've done a really good job! The smile line is just a hair uneven, but holy cow...it's your first attempt!!!

Pat yourself on the back, girlfriend! Job well done!!!

Thank you so much xx

Latest posts

Back