Crystal clear skincare range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbie girl

Reaction score
I'm so excited I've ordered my crystal clear skincare range today, anyone used it? How do you rate?

Thanks

i have never heard of this range

do they have a website so i can take a peek

This is interesting . I like the range but did not know you could buy it without their machines . Do they have a minimum order for skincare?

Karen

I'm so excited I've ordered my crystal clear skincare range today, anyone used it? How do you rate?

Thanks

Thats spookie - I have their rep coming out to see me next week!

Tell me what you think about it!

Ive just ordered their brouchure too, just gonna sit with my cuppa and read it!

you will love the range hun, we use & sell it in our salon.

we dont have the full range, but what we sell the most is the skin repair serum and revese ( the reverse is more for mature skin )
oxygen polish and the skin brighteneing and the cleanser, all lush!!

Yes they have a website, you need to register and they will send out brochure. Crystal Clear Skincare UK - Microdermabrasion Its a bit pricey but worth it. I originally thought that you need to buy start up package at 5k!!! Nearly died but I phoned them and explained that I was mobile and no way could I afford to spend that much and could I order at trade and select the items I wanted and they agreed!!! Go to play with my stuff yet so I'll let you know what I think!

Latest posts

Back