Crystal Pedi, to seal or not with top coat?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally use gel with no top coat and it is true... The shine is MUCH more amazing. Just b sure not to make the same mistake I did the first time. DO NOT USE THE HOTFIX CRYSTALS. The glue made mine come off in a really hot bath. Lol

Yes, Gelbond is just an adhesive. It's a pressure set adhesive, so you need to press the crystals down into it for 10 seconds. I'm sure there are faster ways to do a crystal pedicure but I've found this works for me, so as the saying goes, if it's not broke, don't try and fix it :lol:

Don't forget to put a layer of something that soaks off underneth it or your going to have a nightmare getting the crystals off when the time come.

Sam xx

Sorry for butting in to this! Just a quick question about gelbond, when you say you press it down for 10 seconds do you do this at the end of all 10 toes or after each crystal? Feel as though the latter would add a long time on to the length of the treatment!
Thanks

Latest posts

Back