Quantcast

Crystal pedicure tutorial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

sara x

Reaction score
Does anybody know of any good online tutorials on application of swarovski etc crystal pedicures?
Thanks!

tigers-mummy

Reaction score
I'm interested in this as I wasn't sure to start at free edge or cuticle.

pinkknailss

www.luxetanning.co.uk #Princess
Reaction score
search for baggy bear she knows everything to do with crystal pedis!

Metamorfosis

Gel Polish Stylist of the Year 2016
Reaction score
I am doing Swarovski Pedi course in June @ Creative Academy, do they run one near you? May be worth a try x

LyndaM

Reaction score
Hi I do quite a lot of Crystal work on Minx mainly but also on plain and Shellac.

I always start at the free edge and work back towards the cuticle, I do a line down the centre first then work out to each side wall. You can then judge where to place the Crystals for the most uniform look. hth :)

albarn

Reaction score
how do you set them with uv gel or shellac or gellish? and how long do they last especially on the fingers

sara x

Reaction score
Hi I do quite a lot of Crystal work on Minx mainly but also on plain and Shellac.

I always start at the free edge and work back towards the cuticle, I do a line down the centre first then work out to each side wall. You can then judge where to place the Crystals for the most uniform look. hth :)
Thanks for that, I have done a few but it takes me ages and I thought If I have a look at others doing it I may learn some tips! Haven't tried starting in the centre line though so will try that, thank x

Latest posts