Crystals on Gelish urgent help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalie9009

Reaction score
I did a brides nails last night and put 3 crystals on her ring finger. I placed them in tio the cure then another tio and cured. They have all fallen off! How can I repaire these or do I need to do the whole nail from the beginning again? I have searched on here to find how to repair but can't find anything.
I am re doing them tonight and will set them in some structure gel this time and hope they stay on for tomorrow.

Any advice in how to repair this would be appreciated x

I did a brides nails last night and put 3 crystals on her ring finger. I placed them in tio the cure then another tio and cured. They have all fallen off! How can I repaire these or do I need to do the whole nail from the beginning again? I have searched on here to find how to repair but can't find anything.
I am re doing them tonight and will set them in some structure gel this time and hope they stay on for tomorrow.

Any advice in how to repair this would be appreciated x

I think your best bet would be to just soak off and reapply and then set in structure gel like you say xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You could buff over with a 240 block.
Apply foundation over the top. Cure. Stick on gems with nail glue. Wait for glue to dry. Apply a thinish layer of foundation. Cure. Apply TIO. Cure.

Laura💋

Think you could prossibly buff the last layer of top it off then structure gel and gems then tio as normal. If I've had wrinkling I've buffed one layer and completed service as normal with no adverse effects "touch wood" x

Latest posts

Back