Cuccio mini LED lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfp1980

Reaction score
Has anybody purchased the mini LED lamp and can recommend it?
I've been advised by Cuccio that it is big enough for toes but there is no timer on it, so was also wondering how users time the 30 seconds - use a stop clock on your phone?? I can't afford to buy the bigger one at the moment and it saves so much time curing with an LED than UV.

Thanks
Clair x

Hey :)
I use the normal size cuccio led lamp because I was told by the stockist I use that the mini one wasn't big enough for people to be comfortable while their toes were curing.

But when I was using a uv lamp that the timer was for longer than needed I did just use a timer on my phone and turned it off manually for a good few months
Hope this has helped x

It does look small, that's why I emailed them first to check. I've had loads to pay out for so wanted a cheaper option and with this time of year being so busy with nails I wanted the quickest way of doing them, but will prob continue with the UV until I can get the bigger one.

Thank you :). X

I bought it for my sister to use the other week, it is small but looks nice, my toes fit in fine and if does cure 5 fingers together. Beauty express have an offer at the moment if you buy 3 asp signature colours you get the mini led free x

Thank you :) I'm torn now haha x

It will always be personal preference. Are you salon based or mobile? X

Salon, I rent a room but do mobile
Too x

For mobile the mini is ideal with its size etc but the normal lamp would be better for the salon for you x

Latest posts

Back