Cuccio t3 gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karla beard

Reaction score
Hello, I have recently purchased cuccio’s t3 gel but am having trouble with the extension pinging off. Can someone give me some advise on where I am going wrong:

I push back cuticles put tip on, blend, buff nails put prep 1 on let air dry, then put on fuse 2, then put thin layer of gel on and cure for 60 secs in led light, then do a thicker one to build, cure for 60 secs, then reshape and apply coloured gel.

Where am I going wrong?

Are you using the correct lamp for their gel?

Are you using the correct lamp for their gel?

When I purchased the gel at the beauty show they said I could use my 36w led lamp I already have? Then purchase if needs be after

When I purchased the gel at the beauty show they said I could use my 36w led lamp I already have? Then purchase if needs be after

I haven’t bought Cuccio products for a while now but if it is the T3 led/uv gel then the previously said their lamp must be used and I know some had issues with it not curing in other lamps.

I’d give them a call and they’ll go through it with you

Hi Katy! I’m an educator for Cuccio. I don’t know who told you that but it’s essential that you use the Cuccio LED lamp for T3 gels (either the Max Pro 2 or Max Pro 5)

Hi Katy! I’m an educator for Cuccio. I don’t know who told you that but it’s essential that you use the Cuccio LED lamp for T3 gels (either the Max Pro 2 or Max Pro 5)

Hello. I have purchased a pro5 today so fingers crossed this works

Hello. I have purchased a pro5 today so fingers crossed this works

Great stuff [emoji106] if you have any problems feel free to give me a shout x

I use the Sun3 lamps with no problems xx

Great stuff [emoji106] if you have any problems feel free to give me a shout x

Am I doing the prep, fuse and application right?

I have used my lamp for the first time extending again today so will keep you informed on the outcome x

Am I doing the prep, fuse and application right?

Sorry Karla, only just seen this.

Your prep sounds good. Are you also dehydrating the nail before tip application?

Also, make sure that you are really scrubbing the first layer of gel into the nail plate [emoji106]

No I don’t dehydrate. I use the prep and fuse.. no I didn’t scrub it in I’ll try that next time

Sorry Karla, only just seen this.

Your prep sounds good. Are you also dehydrating the nail before tip application?

Also, make sure that you are really scrubbing the first layer of gel into the nail plate [emoji106]

Should I dehydrate too?

Latest posts

Back