Cupping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satinbaby

Reaction score
Hi there

Does anyone offer this treatment is it worth the training?

Cheers

Cupping?
I carry out cupping as part of Chinese Medicine, or is there a cupping beauty treatment?

Yes its an ancient chinese therapy from what I can gather ....

Hi, at the Cam Expo at Olympia London last weekend there was a stand doing demos of soft cupping. These cups were made of soft medical grade silicon and came in two different strengths, and sizes for body or facial treatments. I had a demo on my shoulder area and was surprised how deep it was able to work on the muscles, as theres no pressure it can be used over the spine. I would also be interested to do the one day CPD course once i've finished my current training. The company was called Bellabaci and the course runs in Battersea London and Bath, accredited by FHT

Thank you very much for the info ;-)

Maybe a stupid question, but would this treatment involve any manipulation or massage by the therapist? The reason I ask is I am qualified in massage but can't offer as a treatment as I have a shoulder injury. I know massage is a popular treatment so I've been looking at what I could offer instead. Might this be an option for me? Thanks x

Following on from Jenni Jo, I'd read about this new type of cupping massage. The silicone cups are hand-squeezed to provide the vacuum. According to the company they're good for cellulite, poor circulation, thread veins, stretch marks and pain. The course is held every month at the London School of Complementary Health 0107 801 9620. I'm interested myself in going.

Zen Tranquility Training offer cupping courses - it;s fab !

They've just released a date for Newport . I've already signed up :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back