Curing Gellux with an LED lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crunchy

Reaction score
Hi, sorry if I have posted in the wrong forum but I have just recently completed Gellux training and went ahead and bought a 36w UV lamp, which seems to cure the nails ok so far. However, I would like to get an LED lamp as it makes the treatment quicker, but the proper Gellux lamp is really expensive! I've looked on ebay for 13w led lamps and cannot find any, only 12w lamps. My friend who also uses Gellux says that the 12w lamp is fine, but she only uses it on herself and friends whereas I will be using it on clients and so wouldn't want to buy one if its not going to cure the gellux. Does anyone else use a 12w lamp?

Hi
I can't answer your question about the 12w lamp, but personally if I was you I would just continue with your uv one and save up for the gellux led one I have it and it's worth the money, especially as your doing it on clients the last thing you would want is complaints of chipping etc and the money you would spend on a lamp that your unsure of could go towards the gellux one ;) personally I think you should stick to the correct lamp for the product as then you will know that the product has cured correctly xx

Hi I currently use just a normal LED lamp not a gellux one an it's fine no chipping nothing and so much quicker

Thanks for your advice. I don't suppose anyone knows if there is another 13w lamp or a 14w one on the market that I can buy?

Hi I currently use just a normal LED lamp not a gellux one an it's fine no chipping nothing and so much quicker

Sorry is that a 12w one?

Latest posts

Back