Curling hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyliekit88

Reaction score
I have grown my hair and had it curled at the hairdressers on Saturday for a party it was beautiful but how do you get it from dropping?

I washed it the day before and my hairdresser sprayed it with hairspray before she did it.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks
Wyliekit x

Try using Paul Mitchell Freeze and shine, that will hold it.

i use the paul michell freeze and shine and it is really good.
also they spray each part of my hair they curl. hth

i love my hair curled.

my hair isnt long naturally so i have extentions... they are clip ins and have 2 strips each for the sides doubled up and 4 strips doubled up for the back and what i do is i have them out and curl every strip of extention which takes about 45 minutes now it used to take at least an hour and half!!

And i clip them into place and curl my own hair at the top and sides of my head they look fab every day and ppl would never think its not my own!

and spray with a cheap hairspray from boots!! it really does work but i find that when it is freezin outside like it is now, my hair tends to drop in like less than 30 minutes, but on a normal weathered day not freezing not boiling they last all day.

if im going out i will run to the taxi so the cold air doesnt get chance to touch my curls n i go mad if they flopp after that!!

Hi sammyjane Ive seen a few of your answers and they are good answers
wouldn't you think of going into hairdressing ? :hug: x

Hi sammyjane Ive seen a few of your answers and they are good answers
wouldn't you think of going into hairdressing ? :hug: x

Ive seen your hair, its beautiful. x

Aww thanks u both :)

are you talking about my pics which are on the 'i want blonde hair' post?

i gave myself a fringe lol im always doing my own hair, if i cant get the money to get it cut i put layers and a fringe in myself haha and it looks ok right? lol

I thought about going on to hairdressing after i finished my beauty and nails but really needed the money so had to get a job and couldn't spend another 3 years doing hairdressing!! that would mean 6 years at college!

I love transforming people and love doing my friends extensions...

ive always been put off by everything you need to know about hair colours and bases and stuff cos im abit thick lol it took me the second time round to pass my beauty level 2 COS I JUST COULDNT UNDERSTAND! :-s so i duno, i might do hairdressing one day in the future!! it will mean i can do beauty nails and hair :)

Yeah it was that post that i saw your pics. Id love to be able to do my own hair like that! Maybe you could get a job as a trainee in a salon then you could earn as you train. It would be worth it in the long run. x

yea. thats a good idea, i could work as a beauty therapist while training as a hairdresser, how much approx would that be to do that?

tbh though before i started my beauty i was so excited about having to shape eyebrows doing nails ect when i think of hairdressing because ive had that many bad experiences im abit scared to do it as if someones hair goes wrong its a big deal but if you wax someones eyebrow off or doing a bad nail, isnt as badly noticed yo ucan draw an eyebrown on hehe.

xx

Lol! I dont know much about it tbh, Ive seen a few adverts in my local paper for trainee hairdressers and thought I'd love to do it!!! Maybe contact some of your local salons see if they have a vacancy for a trainee. x

Lol! I dont know much about it tbh, Ive seen a few adverts in my local paper for trainee hairdressers and thought I'd love to do it!!! Maybe contact some of your local salons see if they have a vacancy for a trainee. x

Hi lol sounds like you are both interested in hairdressing , good luck with whatever you choose to do, both of you :hug: x

we use creation spray from the ghd range

Latest posts

Back