curly hair- extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlenejohnson

Reaction score
Hi, I hope someone can help..... I am looking for a reliable uk supplier of curly hair. Indiany remy would be great and brazilian would be fab! I have been purchasing hair and having it sent over from the usa but my supplier isn't exactly reliable! I am after deep body wave and curly (medium curl). I would look at tipped weft or bulk what matters is the quality and a reliable supplier. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Thanks. Sherry

Hi sherry, celebrity elite do both curly and body wave and their hair is lovely. It is Indian remy on the weft, and their delivery service is great as long as it's in stock...usually is. As long as the order is placed before 8am then it will be delivered next day. Their website is celebrityelite.co.uk but to be honest it's not totally up to date with colour choices etc so I find it better to ring the order in, then they can give you stock update too. I have never had any problems with this hair and use it particularly for blondes as they're good quality and have a great range with very natural tones. they do pre-tipped but only for 18 inch straight or wavy...everything else is on the weft...and they do have a large selection for that.
Hope this helps.deb.xx

Latest posts

Back