Currently mobile but thinking of renting a chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle83

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am finally back mobile again but still have not been able to build my clients back up. So I am thinking of renting a chair if one is avaliable hopefully and condensing my mobile clients into 2 set days a week or evenings.

Do you think this is a good or bad idea? Any advice would be great :D

Michelle x

hi
could you not just condense them to 2 days anyway, then use your free days to market yourself as much as poss...
i did bits and bobs of mobile for 2 years while working somewhere and was always thinking i'd never be busy enough to leave my job but i took the plunge and HAD to make it work...
i spent every free minute i had on the net, advertising, marketing my exsisting clients, ect... with the advice from fellow geeks...

now i am sooooooooo busy,,,, i am booked solid 2 weeks in advance..
i work 5 days 9-7 and a saturday 9-5.

due to pregnancy i am now doing alot from home but have kept all my custom,

also i would hate to have to pay rent to someone jsut for the space!!
xx

Yes thats a good idea. I have actually just had some flyers printed to advitise that I am now doing Minx and have also added Gel nails on there as that is what I mainly do.

I was just thinking about renting a chair as I've heard its a good way to get busy as you get alot of passers by. I suppose I'm just getting a bit down about not having as much work as I used to :sad: Its hard going fro being really busy to this.

xx

i know it is hun,
you just need to be patient.... it will be so worth it in the end.
why dont you speak to your local chamber of commerse for help getting busier, they will have ideas and support for you.. plus funding for advertising ect... xx

Hiya Michelle,

Is ther any way of contacting your previous clientel. A text message or maybe drop them a card to say you are available for appoinmtents?

Latest posts

Back