Customer setting their own prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inspired

Reaction score
I've just been told by one of my tanning customers my hair up prices are too expensive. Ooh, the cheek! She was going to a wedding so wanted her hair done & thought it'd be better for me to do it because I'm mobile. I told her I start from £25 & she says she normally only pays £15 & could I charge a bit less because she only wants an 'easy' do!!!

Hope you told her no! If she really wants you to do it then she has to pay what you're asking or go to someone else. The cheek of some people!

Lol some people!! I'm going to Tesco now , so will see if I can get my shopping cheaper since its only a ' quick shop' I will be doing !! Lol. X

Yes, I declined her very kind offer of me working for practically free!!!!!

Yes, I declined her very kind offer of me working for practically free!!!!!
they don`t cae about the time that u need to get there, all the experience that u have dehind, all they want is to get cheeper.
u should tell her : go to the salon, make a waste of time and pat their prices !!!

Crikey! I charge from £60 for a hair up....doubt she would like that! ;);)
xx

Some people are just cheeky, i got this the other day, i want taylor swift or i want a french plait etc then the Hoooooowwwww much ?!!!!! Yes its a art love.

You know if it was a elderly client i proberly would have discounted her, oaps or senior citizens dont get that much money, and the like to feel treated. (im a bit soft for them...what can i say!)

How about offering her a trial next time, and she can have £5 off if she books in next time. Get her to at least have your services. like l'oreal let her know your worth it! xoxo

Some people are just cheeky, i got this the other day, i want taylor swift or i want a french plait etc then the Hoooooowwwww much ?!!!!! Yes its a art love.

You know if it was a elderly client i proberly would have discounted her, oaps or senior citizens dont get that much money, and the like to feel treated. (im a bit soft for them...what can i say!)

How about offering her a trial next time, and she can have £5 off if she books in next time. Get her to at least have your services. like l'oreal let her know your worth it! xoxo

Erm, how about NOT! Why reward a cheeky beggar with a discount?

Add £5 on next time for her cheek.

Would these clients take a pay cut at work? Don't think so.

Sorry i wrote it fast, i did mean that the trail be paid for off course at full price and then to give a genuine discount if she rebooks with you. IYGWIM. That way, you've offered your services at say £25 for trial + £20 for the day. But because the OP is mobile to obviously add travel costs etc. In my opinion it lets you showcase your talents and a client feeling as if they got something out it.
Or you can always up the price and still come to the same rate. Either way some people are cheeky.
(im not a discount fiend! im just soft to oaps!) xoxo

I hate cheeky clients! Nothing worse, I can understand asking about NUS/OAP discounts ect as I know a lot of salons offer this.

I've just posted in another thread, I had an email from a girl asking why she can get extensions from someone else for £80 for a full head(!?) so why can't I!!! Never heard anything like it haha

Latest posts

Back