Cuticle oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanneNicole

Reaction score
Not sure best place to post this, so decided to hedge my bets and post it here and in the Gelish lovers group!

I'm looking into aftercare for clients after having Gelish. I know that you are supposed to use the Harmony Nourish, but what can my clients use at home? I was thinking of getting a bottle of Almond oil and decanting it into little bottles for them to take home and use daily( first time clients only). What does everyone else do?
Just starting out so trying to give a good aftercare service but money is very tight.

Hi,
I am also fairly new and use Gelish too! I bought on VAT free day some tiny retail bottles of NSI nurture oil, you get 12 mini bottles for £22. I sell them for £3 each so I dont put too much mark up on them but my customers love them as they are affordable. It is really important to push your oil as aftercare as it will help to nourish the nail for further Gelish applications, hope this has helped :p

Last edited:
Hi,
I am also fairly new and use Gelish too! I bought on VAT free day some tiny retail bottles of NSI nurture oil, you get 12 mini bottles for £22. I sell them for £3 each so I dont put too much mark up on them but my customers love them as they are affordable. It is really impotant to push your oil as aftercare as it will help to nourish the nail for further Gelish applications, hope this has helped :p

That's great, will have a look in my local Sally's on the next Vat free day:D

Latest posts

Back