Cutting bonds in half?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmilyExtensions

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm really struggling to cut SKJs massive bonds in half, after trying all different kinds of scissors! Any tips?

Emily :) xx

Heat them slightly then cut? Everyone seems to be commenting on huge bonds just now!

In case anyone was wondering.. I've found something absolutely PERFECT for cutting nail tip bonds. The acrylic nail cutters that nail techs use! Not sure if they'll work on stick tip but so good for nail tip!

I have only used sjk pre bonded once and they were hugeeee. I've got a weft on order to make in to bonds myself..see how I get on :)!

There must be a hell of a lot of glue on them! They don't sound attractive at all lol

They are like 1cm! Massive!

1cm long isnt big really, they just sound reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly thick, what are they like to work with?

I think they're just far too long as the bonds just look massive. They are also thick though because the bonds are always much thicker when rolled than the actual hair if that makes sense.

In case anyone was wondering.. I've found something absolutely PERFECT for cutting nail tip bonds. The acrylic nail cutters that nail techs use! Not sure if they'll work on stick tip but so good for nail tip!

This is what I use, can't say I have had a problem cutting them :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back