Daft question alert?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaG

Reaction score
I am going to Beauty UK this weekend. My first trade show so very excited. My question is should I go with bare nails in the hope of trying new treatments etc? It feels really odd to go to an event without a gorgeous set of nails......

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am going to Beauty UK this weekend. My first trade show so very excited. My question is should I go with bare nails in the hope of trying new treatments etc? It feels really odd to go to an event without a gorgeous set of nails......

Depends how long you've got to be standing still. I'll see you there. . I'll make sure to look right to the back of the queues. ...ha ha. .. God I'm miserable. .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Depends how long you've got to be standing still. I'll see you there. . I'll make sure to look right to the back of the queues. ...ha ha. .. God I'm miserable. .

Haha! So i'll need dedication and patience to be in with a chance of trying stuff out then? I've got one but struggle with the other ;)
Think I might just bling up my nails then - can't spend precious shopping time stood in queues! Lol

Laughed at this! I'm going as well but hope to not spend most of the day standing in queues!!

I was just really confused about whether to do them or not! Funny what gets my mind in a fuddle! 😕

I'm going too and a newbie, very excited and not sure what to expect.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you like crowds, fighting, kicking, pinching, punching, moaning, whining, being trodden on, watching your hands turn blue from the reduced blood flow of holding so many bags, jumping from one foot to the other as you need a wee, being 5 deep in at the till, waiting for hours just be told what you've queued up for has sold out, realising your £200 savings that took you a year to find have gone within the first twenty five minutes .. and then being informed by geeks on this site that 'trade shows' aren't all professional companies. .... You will love it. . ...

If I tell you the performance just to get into the show it may tip you over the edge...

Ha. You'll have a fab time I'm sure.

I'm going too- with naked nails!!!

I'm going too- with naked nails!!!

Hey H. I'll try and get hold of you. I'll text you. . Maybe we can have a quick catch up. X

Feeling slightly scared now lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ahh Virtues you make me chuckle! Such an optimist ;) x x

Ahh Virtues you make me chuckle! Such an optimist ;) x x

I'm so glad you understand my humour. ..lol.. it's a fun day out.

I love tutting in a queue so can't wait ! I'll be the one carrying 200 bags of things I don't need but got because they were cheaper ! I'll have a red raw face from trying all sorts of revolutionary products to make me more youthful and possibly some surprised looking slug eyebrows after experimenting with an alternative to hd brows, bring it on ! x

Latest posts

Back