Damaged hair from highlights....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alixxx

Reaction score
hey geeks....

please please any help would be great...

my brothers girlfriend always got her friend to do her hair who shes been going to for years had highlift blonde tints, bleach tints and highlights, and highlights done over the years... but always nearley a white blonde.

shes about a natural base of a seven. went brown recentley and hated it although her friend advised against it she got a full head of bleach highlights and is back blonde although its alot more yellow.

the thing is she has it in a few weeks and her roots are coming through and is begging me to do it... the thing is her hair is all snapped around her hairline and so dry but she refuses to darker.. ive explained its a bad and its at her own risk... if i put a highlift tint like 12/1 or something would this be less damaging? or put just 12/1 highlights throuh it instead of bleach...
any suggestions?
please help if it was anyone else i would just say im not doing it....

sorry for the long thread.....xXx

Just make sure you only do the regrowth and don't overlap the previous highlights, and it will be ok.

thanks a million il give it a go..... do you think if i only do the roots with bleach but bring down a highlift the whole way it will be ok???? x

i wouldn't.. why do you want to do that?? overlaping high lifts will defo cause breakage!! xx

great... thanks for your replies i think i will just put prelightner with 20vol on the roots and put an 0/6 colourfresh on all over for a few min to take away the yellow....x

Latest posts

Back