Dark hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missbad

Reaction score
Hi All

I Have been going to the hairdressers and have a base 3 and I am sure a quater tube of 1. So my hair is very dark but fading well.

The thing is when I was at college I booked myself in with some level 3s as I would like to go lighter. (with either bleach wash/stripper)
My tutor was not their so I could not ask what kinda of colour they might be able to achieve if any.

Does anyone have any idea what they might be able to achieve.

Thanks in advance

Emma x

It is not possible to give advice like this over the net. A hairdresser needs to see and feel your hair before making any sort of prediction.

I agree , but i can say it might be a long road ahead of you as dark tint is notoriously hard to budge , but perseverance is the key

Hi
Thanks for all your advice. However does anyone know what happens when they have give my hair a bleach bath/stipped what the process is.

Thanks
Emma x

I would appreciate all comments as I am having this done on Monday.
And I am slightly nervous and unsure of the process.

Thanks

why dont you try to call in to the salon at college before your appointment and speak to the tutor or call ahead to see if you arrive a bit early for your appointment you can have a consult with the tutor first to make sure you are happy

Hi

College is shut for review week and i am going in to have it done as soon as they start.
I will just wait until i get there, I only wanted to know the process of what they would do. I understand no-one can tell me the colour turn out.

Thanks anyway

Emma xx

Latest posts

Back