Dark to blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masonnewby

Reaction score
hi all i have a lady who nayural base colour about a 5 and she dyed her hair to a shade 4 semi and tryed to lighten it her self with bleach the problem is it is white on the roots and midlenghts and a golden yellow colour on the ends she wants to go a honey blonde clour but it just looks to orange.we tried putting on a 8.33 colour on but no luch normally i would put on and ash but meaning she wants to go golden i am a bit stuck any help would be great i use loreal clolurs thank you

her hair is already goldeny so you dont need to add in any more gold. what happened to the whitey bits when you put on the 8.33?

sounds like you should prob put a colour on the roots for the development time and comb thru to ends for 10 mins or so at end as it sounds like its the right depth on the ends am i right?

diffcult to say without seeing it but i would recommend test pieces. and tell her to not dye her hair herself. grrrrrrr

hi,just read your post,why dont you go through and lighten up the ends in highlights,maybe use bleach and dia releaser if the roots are light already,then once you have lighten the midlengths and end up rinse at the basin and apply on wet hair a toner of 1/2 8 plus 1/2 7/23 richesse for ten minute or so keep an eye on it,but make sure you leave it on for long enough,this will make it a lovely caremel colour,one of favourite toners its gorgeous :D

thank you ladies the white bits did not take stayed white really and the ends are abit to orange for her likinh i love your idea poppy i will run it by her.he says she wants it blonde but no to light. i did put highlights through then put the clour on inbetween to try and break it up abit as this is the effect she wantsx

Latest posts

Back