Dashing Diva French Wraps - yay or nay?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Bod

Reaction score
Evening all!

I'm making a shopping list to go with my Modern Folklore order next week 😁

I'm wondering whether you've tried the French tip wraps (the ones with the plastic backing that you take off) and what you think of them?

Are they a faff and do you find it's just a quick to paint your French smiles by hand?

I really like the idea of them and wonder if they might be a good idea when doing a French in someone with tricky, short nails, or are they only good for people with lovely shape already (in which case I'm guessing they might defeat the object)?

I ordered and received the thin white ones this week for the first time as I'd seen good reviews of them and my free hand smiles lines are not always as nice as I'd like. I tried on myself yesterday and they are the neatest smile lines I have ever had. My nails are shortish (free edge is same length as tip of finger). There was no faffing about and I'm using them on a client on Monday. You can get the wider ones for longer nails and I will be ordering these next time I need other stuff. I personally would recommend them. HTH

Thanks hun! One other question... Are they fileable? As in if your nail isn't quite the shape of the wrap's free edge can you shape it once on?

Don't know if that question makes sense 😕 x

Yip, I had to file my two index fingers slightly. I done it cautiously (if that's even a word!) as they seem quite delicate but they are probably more robust that they seem because you are also advised to buff them ever so slightly to remove shine.

Yip, I had to file my two index fingers slightly. I done it cautiously (if that's even a word!) as they seem quite delicate but they are probably more robust that they seem because you are also advised to buff them ever so slightly to remove shine.

Great! That's just what I needed to know :). They're going on the list! xx

I like them, but made the mistake of getting the broad DD wraps first. They were ok, but the narrow ones are my favourites. I have had to file them on occasion, and found them to be quite strong. Hth :biggrin:

Love them. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403907880.608181.jpg

Has anyone have a picture of the narrow french ones?

Latest posts

Back